Are you looking to revamp the look of your home decor? Hanging wall clocks are a brilliant option to add pizzazz to your walls and bring a fresh new look to any room. Not only do they serve as a functional timepiece, but they also add beauty and glamour to any space. With a small investment, you can change the entire ambiance of a room. There are endless options available, from minimalist to quirky, vintage to luxurious hanging wall clocks.
Hanging wall clock placement
When buying a wall clock for your home decor, there are a few important details to keep in mind. First, consider the space you want to put it in - living room, children’s room, bedroom, or kitchen. Second, think about the clock’s size and shape - round, rectangular, square, and many more forms. Pick one that goes with the vibe of your room. Third, the hanging wall clock is a reflection of your personality and lifestyle. Choose a timepiece that adds meaning and character to the room. But, the most important thing is the position of the wall clock.
There are several interesting facts about the positioning of wall clocks to usher positive vibes and harmony.
Let us consider Vastu while defining the position of clocks in our homes. The best directions to place clocks are the North and East.
1) There is a belief that hanging a clock in the North brings wealth as Lord Ganesh and Kuber rule the north direction.
2) One can place pendulum clocks on the eastern side as it is considered auspicious. The West direction should be the last one to consider.
3) Avoid the South direction as there is a belief that it is the gate of Yama (the god of death).
4) Never buy a clock that depicts a lonely, sorrowful, or depressive image. It spreads negative vibration.
5) Replace the non-working or broken clocks as it denotes obstruction in the flow of life.
Explore the Feng Shui way of placing the wall clock for home decor
According to Feng shui, to bring balance and prosperity, one must follow the basic Feng Shui principle of placing wall-clock in rooms. The trick of the needle of the clock spreads energy. Capitalize these auspicious energies into your home. The best positions to set a wall clock for home decor in the house are the South, Northwest, East, Southeast walls.
1) The Northwest wall or sector is favourable for the position of the clock. It brings prosperity. One can place a metal clock in silver, gold, and white colour.
2) Placing a clock on the South wall or sector increases productivity. One can select red, purple, pink, or green colours to optimize the positive energies.
3) The East and Southeast direction are auspicious for placing a wall clock. One can use a green or tan colour clock.
4) Never place a clock in the North and West direction; they are considered inauspicious. Also, avoid Southwest and Northeast sectors as they do provide stability in love and relationships.
5) Avoid the broken and stopped clocks as it hinders progress.
We can see how different Vastu and Fengshui are from each other. One must choose either and have faith in it. Bring positive vibrations like peace, harmony, and prosperity by focusing on placing the clock in the right direction.
General Tips for placing your Designer Wall Clocks
1) Do not place clocks above doors and windows as they create inconvenience to look at the time.
2) Remove the broken and non-working clocks.
3) Keep the time one or two minutes ahead of the real-time. It will help one to be punctual.
4) Regularly clean the clock and maintain them; it will prolong their life and remain new.
Choose the right direction of placing a wall-clock and drive vibrant energies into your home.